Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Monday, May 9, 2011

Thank You

Really, I mean it.

I just love it when you guys push me over the edge. I could have stayed home and done baseball shit. It was a continuation of yesterday. Oh wait, what was yesterday? My "friends" deciding that making me angry was their new way of having fun.

I don't mind teasing, or playful jokes, but when you're trying to fucking make me angry, that pushes the line. And I hate getting angry because I try holding it in and they laugh even more because "her eyebrows go all wide! hahahahaha" Just, shut the fuck up. I finally snapped at you guys, and you two just laughed. What. The. Fuck? First off, Paige. You're suppose to be my best friend. Secondly Sam, I trust you with my secret and you both laugh at my anger? I broke down. I reached my breaking point and all you guys did was fucking laugh at me. Needless to say, I left after that and haven't heard from you since. But I'm probably just being a drama queen, right?

No, no. I'm serious. Because I do everything wrong in this world.

In case you guys didn't get it, fuck you. You both need to grow up. Yes, I do make playful jabs at you guys but I don't try to fucking piss you off. And if I do go too far, I apologize and honestly do feel sorry. You guys obviously don't if it's a new habit. And if it is a new habit, then I need new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment