Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Memebase

You are my life.Thank you internet for allowing this great site to exist. I wish I could live in the internet sometimes. It would be better than here.

I wish the me in the future could send me a letter right now, saying that things will get better. Because, even though this greatness called memebase is around, it's still just another distraction. I need actual help but I'm too scared to ask for some. The silence in unnerving though, right now, I will say. My thoughts are appearing and I don't want to deal with them.

Dear me of the future, do I even exist then? Or will I just continue plummeting until death takes me? Do I ever rise up again? Will I ever truly feel happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment