Just so Sydnee has something very uninteresting to creep.
Uhhmm, life is boring. Nothing happens anymore. Or maybe it's just because I'm not constantly living in sadness, so it seems like nothing happens anymore. I don't know. Carrie's thought of the day.
THE CANUCKS BETTER DAMN WIN IT <333 I will seriously cry if they go on to play for the Stanley Cup. Yes, I am a stereotypical hockey fan.
Got paid for umpiring today. 60 bucks. Very nice.
This tangerine Crystal Light stuff that you add to water is addictive. I've gone through like, 6 single serve packages in about 2 days. Go me.
And finally, why aren't my GIFS working? D: This makes me very sad. Now I don't have funky moving stuff in my blog.
So there's my boring life. Baseball tourny coming up this weekend. Also, I need to read the Mortal Instruments series.
RUP RUP rup rup rup
No comments:
Post a Comment