Ahh, it's nice winning again. Back to being #1 team. It's great. The kids have earned it. And me? Well, I'd like to take some credit but I'm just the assistant. 3rd coach. Woo? It's my first year though so I can't really argue (It was funny tonight, the other team had a girl coach too)
Dodoodoooo. Is it possible to like a person after having only a handful of conversations? Because I think I have.... oh Mitch. I don't want to ramble on, but I will say it's.. weird, because he's a year younger than me. So my "God you're a pedophile" instincts kinda take over. Ah. But he's so... obnoxious and cocky in a joking way that only he could get away with.. without being super annoying. Mitch is just... Mitch. Hell, he doesnt even play on the team (obviously) but he made a Go Mitchell sign, and blames me for everything, then takes it back and tells everyone to look up to my cheering ways. It's embarrassing but... but I like it?! I DON'T KNOW! CONFUSION D:
Carrie wants some sleep. It's almost been a week since I last injured myself. I'm so proud for me. I hope everyone else is doing well...
No comments:
Post a Comment