Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Hair is Perplexing?!

In one room it looks blonde, on camera it looks brown and in stores it looks red?!

Summer is pretty much over. I am excited for baseball season to start up, playing for the last time and then coaching a team. Even if it's just little adorable kids ♥

Mental note:GET A JOB! Because I should get one so I'm not a failure. Not that I'm already not a fail but at least climb the ladder of fail a little bit

I love The Offspring. Their songs can be so goofy or so serious. I love losing myself in their Playlist. I could listen to them for a month straight, 24/7 and never get sick of Dexter, Noodles, Greg and Ron/Atom

Another mental note: SEE THE OFFSPRING LIVE!

The selfish part of me wanted to talk longer than we did today. My fault.

RUP RUP RUP

No comments:

Post a Comment