Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Almost 2 days until you're here ♥ It seems like forever. I use to think how far apart we were. 4 hours. And now it's like... far but close compared to others. I wish I could meet you guys. We'd be an epic group.

Guilt... that washes over me. Every single time you say "I love you" It kinda sorta really kills me inside. To know I can't say that. Lame? Mhmm. And I can't stand knowing no matter how much you say "i'm fine" or "it's okay" ... it's not. Hedley puts it best. "And I feel like I'm a villian"

Blahh. Maybe I can lose myself in immaturity for a week. Maybe.

Seems like Im binge posting. Like... I'll go days without posting anything and you geta huge mess. Kinda like a hairball. Well....

RUP. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment