Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Monday, December 27, 2010

You See The Big World Through Small Town Eyes

Welcome to Wherever You Are by Ten Second Epic has been my obsession song lately. I can't help but to keep hitting the replay button on iTunes.

Only 5 days until it's January 1st. A whole new year. A whole new start. A whole new life.

My New Years Resolution is, well I have a couple of them. One, is to get all the albums expected to be released by my favourite bands in 2011. I know The Offspring, All Time Low and Simple Plan are releasing them. Maybe, even, hopefully, they'll come by B.C for a concert? Here's hoping. Secondly, is to move on. I can't lug behind this dead weight that's holding me back.

Thankfully everything is alright now. After last night, I honestly thought my wish for 2011 was going to be to forgive everyone for that damn fight. Just another thing to put behind in 2010. I can't decide if 2010 was a good or bad year. Highs and lows I guess.

RUP

No comments:

Post a Comment