Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ahhh

The video for "Kristy Are You Doing Okay?" by The Offspring ALWAYS makes me start bawling uncontrollably. I don't even know why. I can listen to the song just fine, but when the video gets added in I just... started crying my eyes out.


GIFSoup

On another unrelated note, Una Healy (^Up there) is so gorgeous and an amazing singer <3

On yet another unrelated note, it better not rain tomorrow. I miss your funny comments D: How lame do I sound there?

Dododooo. All I hear is silence and it's a little unnerving. I feel like I'm gonna do something I'll regret. It's always at night where I become weak and sad, or maybe it's just blended away. I don't know.

RUP. I miss saying that. Back into that habit

No comments:

Post a Comment