So, now, I feel like I have nothing to blog about. Because this had kinda of turned into a dump pot of rants and complaints and sad thoughts. So I don't really know what to do with my blog anymore. NOTHING HAPPENS IN MY LIFE. I will say that I am so hungry right now though.
I miss talking to the crew. I mean, I get that school is wrapping up and people are even.. graduating but I'm selfish. I talk to ... one person regularly Even I've been busy with baseball at night. I can't wait until long summer nights of nonsense again ♥ My goal is to talk to Syd, Em, Jake, Ay and Jazz tomorrow. If they are online of course. I just need to catch up with friends.
Oh, speaking of semi depressing thoughts, it's been a week. And it feels great. That isn't depressing. This morning was though. Just.. completely shitty. I fell down the stairs (smooth am I right?) and spilled my bowl of cheerios, making me frustrated. I just wanted to scream and cry, but instead I went back to sleep for a few extra hours of sleep. Yay.
I really want food. Arghh. Goodbye blog. This is definitely a RUP
No comments:
Post a Comment