Which typically means nothing besides baseball. Great, besides the pouring rain.
This... I'm scared. The last time I hurt myself it was deeper and more painful than before. The scars have never been this red or sore before. Anytime anyone touches my thigh it kills. Like, on... Tuesday? I don't know. I was sitting in the car with my dad and he patted my thigh and said "You make me so proud" The pain was so much, that the compliment was kind of.. pushed aside. I jumped, and then of course he was wondering what was wrong and I had to lie and say it was just stiff. Blah. I feel really bad but it's for my dad's protection.
And now, I'm sitting here, staring stupidly at these damn scars and blasting Demi Lovato. She really is my role model. I wish I could be like her. Not hiding her issues, but dealing with them and giving inspiration to all her fans. Anyway, point is I wish I had the strength to go and get actual help.
My birthday is soon. And I could care less.
P.S- The song "Believe in Me" by Demi Lovato is making me almost cry. So it's gonna be the SOTB. Because I haven't done it in awhile
I need to change my ways, instead of always being weak
No comments:
Post a Comment