Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rebirth;

Sorry blog, I'm spamming you with everything related to the Butterfly Project. Oh well.

Cheers to the new SydJakeEhJazzPaiheIly and HOPE. Maybe this time they will actually be able to live. Just gotta stay strong and not let the demons take over

Another baseball win under the belt for the team. Great group of kids. I was wrong. They worked hard AND the weather turned out good o:

5 days ♥ I feel like I should be pissing my pants but I'm not thank goodness. That would be embarrassing....

SOTB-"Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera

"I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down. I am beautiful, in every single way, yes words can't bring me down... so don't you bring me down today"

This song never fails to make me feel better about myself. Even if I do have an issue, I am still beautiful no matter how many scars rest. Everyone is beautiful in their own special way. When people fail to see this it makes me cry inside

No comments:

Post a Comment