BLEGH. That sums it up pretty much. My throat feels like death and nothing is helping. Not cough medicine, not cough drops, not hot drinks, not water... food makes me thirsty but when I try to drink something, IT FEELS LIKE DEATH RESIDES IN MY THROAT D;
First baseball team lost tonight. Oh well. Kids need a good slap to the face of reality that nobody is invincible. I think it's good, especially since it was one of the... not so good teams? Our team didn't play well at the start, and the other team fought hard. Fact-o-life.. don't rely on standings
I also hate being sick, because I get like, no sleep. Yesterday.. this morning I fell asleep at like 2 am and woke up at 6 am. Haven't slept since that time this morning, yet I'm functioning? Strangeness.
Another baseball game tomorrow, and hanging out with Samantha on Sunday (: I'm excited, mostly because I don't have to hide myself around her.
No comments:
Post a Comment