I have now completed the first round of success in the Butterfly project. Both of the orignal butterflies have faded and flown away. I plan to keep it going but I gotta think of new butterfly names. Don't want to keep re-using names. I think this time my purple one will be Faith and my blue one will be Life. Yay for lame names
In the meanwhile... ALL TIME LOW TOMORROW ♥ I'm just thinking about how around this time tomorrow, Monday, ATL will be taking the stage and I will be screaming my lungs and heart out. Finally, something to look forward to besides baseball.
SOTB-Six Feet Under the Stars by All Time Low. One of my favourites <3
Meet me on Thames Street, I'll take you out though I'm hardly worth your time. In the cold you look so fierce, but I'm warm enough because the tension's like a fire. We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes, and like a, bad movie I'll drop a line, fall in the grave I've been digging myself, but there's room for two, six feet under the stars
No comments:
Post a Comment