So, let me start off by saying JACK BARAKAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!
Anyway, my day started off with me waking up at 7 am. At first, I was all "Blahhh" but then I realized it was Monday and I was like "GAH SEEING ALL TIME LOW TODAY!" Then I chilled with Paige for a couple hours, until Tanya got to our place. Then it was off to the states we went! Our first stop was actually to take a picture of this really creepy guy dressed in random hanging green stuff? I dunno. He waved though! The States are interesting. Anyway, we found a Krispy Kreme and it was my first time eating there...omg... their doughnuts are like cocaine. So addictive. I got a cool hat too. And lemonade. That's not the point. So, we drove for a bit and I took random pictures of us in the car, chilling. Then we got to Seattle and I took more pictures. Finally, I saw Safeco field and I got excited because it's a baseball stadium. Is that sad? Anyway, after that I saw the venue and started freaking out. They were laughing at me but quite frankly I didn't give a fuck! All Time Low was in that building! We found parking, and creeped around for a bit. I saw some people take in Yellowcard's stuff. Got a picture. It was all cool. Then.. man, we saw the line and we got dinner at Jimmy Johns. It was delicious. Sandwiches. After dinner we chilled in the line for about an hour. Good thing too, because so many more people showed up after us! When the door's opened up, I was freaking out again. When we got inside the place, we went straight for the merch and I got a t-shirt. Vinny was adorbss ♥ The finally, the concert
The concert was easily the best one of my life, hands down. Sorry Simple Plan, I was too young to enjoy it, and sorry Marianas Trench, I was closer to the stage at this concert. I didn't know The Summer Set all too well, but their songs and choruses were easy to catch onto and sing along after the first awkward minute. Plus if you jumped around, it worked too. Then when Hey Monday came on, the crowd was fucking nuts. The craziest. So much pushing and shoving. But then again, for The Summer Set and Hey Monday I was farther back then for Yellowcard and All Time Low. Anyway, so many teen girls went nuts for Hey Monday it was near impossible to get pictures.. luckily, I'm tall. There was this spazzy girl who was literally pushing way too hard to get through a group of us (I made friends at the concert... yay!) so Tanya just eventually shoved her out of the way with the help from some random guy. He was cool. Between Hey Monday and Yellowcard, I talked with some people around us, including a girl who was there mainly for Yellowcard, a really short girl, the cool guy and his girlfriend who asked about our Mickey and a couple of girls whom we got shoved into a couple of times. Oh concerts. Finally, Yellowcard came out on stage and it was awesome. Sean O'Donnell was hella cute, and I got a lot of pictures of him since I was on his side. He also tried to throw his bass pick at me o: But unfortunately, it flew away from me D; Oh well. I made eye contact with him several times. Success. It was really cool seeing the electric violinist. I was jumping like crazy throughout the entire Yellowcard set.
Finally, All Time Low. Words... can't even describe how fucking amazing they were. By the time they got on, I was in... the second row left side of the area. It was great. I got lots of pictures of Jack Barakat ♥ The highlight? I sort of hit Jack with the Mickey Mouse we brought for Flyzik. And when I say hit, I mean, I threw it with my left hand, and it still hit his face/neck. Whoops. I attempted to film it but missed the actual part of me hitting Jack. He curbstomped Mickey after o: Anyway, all their songs were great. Alex's voice was heavenly. The favourite songs of mine were Damned if I Do Ya and Therapy. He said something.. so great before it that I thought I was gonna cry. It was something along the lines of "Remember, you're all fucking beautiful. No matter who puts you down." I filmed it. I'll find it and put it up because I was just... so touched. Anyway, near the end of their set, Jack was looking through the crowd and pointing at people and smiling. I pointed to him and started making really weird faces, like.. I don't even remember. BUT HE DID A FACE BACK TO ME! EYE CONTACT BABY! ♥ He grinned and stuck his tongue out like a rockstar while nodding his head. It was... uh it was fucking amazing. I was fangirling inside my head. Then after All Time Low played, the concert was finished. I didn't want to leave
On the way home, I ate a large sweet tea (SCREW THE USA FOR NOT HAVING CANADIAN ICE TEA D; ) and large Mcdonald's fries and a bottle of Vanilla coke (♥ Not up here in canada) My ears are still ringing. But I don't care, because it was the best day of my life.
Anyway, my day started off with me waking up at 7 am. At first, I was all "Blahhh" but then I realized it was Monday and I was like "GAH SEEING ALL TIME LOW TODAY!" Then I chilled with Paige for a couple hours, until Tanya got to our place. Then it was off to the states we went! Our first stop was actually to take a picture of this really creepy guy dressed in random hanging green stuff? I dunno. He waved though! The States are interesting. Anyway, we found a Krispy Kreme and it was my first time eating there...omg... their doughnuts are like cocaine. So addictive. I got a cool hat too. And lemonade. That's not the point. So, we drove for a bit and I took random pictures of us in the car, chilling. Then we got to Seattle and I took more pictures. Finally, I saw Safeco field and I got excited because it's a baseball stadium. Is that sad? Anyway, after that I saw the venue and started freaking out. They were laughing at me but quite frankly I didn't give a fuck! All Time Low was in that building! We found parking, and creeped around for a bit. I saw some people take in Yellowcard's stuff. Got a picture. It was all cool. Then.. man, we saw the line and we got dinner at Jimmy Johns. It was delicious. Sandwiches. After dinner we chilled in the line for about an hour. Good thing too, because so many more people showed up after us! When the door's opened up, I was freaking out again. When we got inside the place, we went straight for the merch and I got a t-shirt. Vinny was adorbss ♥ The finally, the concert
The concert was easily the best one of my life, hands down. Sorry Simple Plan, I was too young to enjoy it, and sorry Marianas Trench, I was closer to the stage at this concert. I didn't know The Summer Set all too well, but their songs and choruses were easy to catch onto and sing along after the first awkward minute. Plus if you jumped around, it worked too. Then when Hey Monday came on, the crowd was fucking nuts. The craziest. So much pushing and shoving. But then again, for The Summer Set and Hey Monday I was farther back then for Yellowcard and All Time Low. Anyway, so many teen girls went nuts for Hey Monday it was near impossible to get pictures.. luckily, I'm tall. There was this spazzy girl who was literally pushing way too hard to get through a group of us (I made friends at the concert... yay!) so Tanya just eventually shoved her out of the way with the help from some random guy. He was cool. Between Hey Monday and Yellowcard, I talked with some people around us, including a girl who was there mainly for Yellowcard, a really short girl, the cool guy and his girlfriend who asked about our Mickey and a couple of girls whom we got shoved into a couple of times. Oh concerts. Finally, Yellowcard came out on stage and it was awesome. Sean O'Donnell was hella cute, and I got a lot of pictures of him since I was on his side. He also tried to throw his bass pick at me o: But unfortunately, it flew away from me D; Oh well. I made eye contact with him several times. Success. It was really cool seeing the electric violinist. I was jumping like crazy throughout the entire Yellowcard set.
Finally, All Time Low. Words... can't even describe how fucking amazing they were. By the time they got on, I was in... the second row left side of the area. It was great. I got lots of pictures of Jack Barakat ♥ The highlight? I sort of hit Jack with the Mickey Mouse we brought for Flyzik. And when I say hit, I mean, I threw it with my left hand, and it still hit his face/neck. Whoops. I attempted to film it but missed the actual part of me hitting Jack. He curbstomped Mickey after o: Anyway, all their songs were great. Alex's voice was heavenly. The favourite songs of mine were Damned if I Do Ya and Therapy. He said something.. so great before it that I thought I was gonna cry. It was something along the lines of "Remember, you're all fucking beautiful. No matter who puts you down." I filmed it. I'll find it and put it up because I was just... so touched. Anyway, near the end of their set, Jack was looking through the crowd and pointing at people and smiling. I pointed to him and started making really weird faces, like.. I don't even remember. BUT HE DID A FACE BACK TO ME! EYE CONTACT BABY! ♥ He grinned and stuck his tongue out like a rockstar while nodding his head. It was... uh it was fucking amazing. I was fangirling inside my head. Then after All Time Low played, the concert was finished. I didn't want to leave
On the way home, I ate a large sweet tea (SCREW THE USA FOR NOT HAVING CANADIAN ICE TEA D; ) and large Mcdonald's fries and a bottle of Vanilla coke (♥ Not up here in canada) My ears are still ringing. But I don't care, because it was the best day of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment