Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Thursday, April 21, 2011

You Can Do It?



I hate who I have become.

I've become a self centered, whiny bitch. Only wondering and caring about me. About my needs and my pain. Was this because it was all bottled up for however long it has been? 5/6ish years? I don't fucking know. If I could go back in time I would just keep bottling it up in me. I'm not myself. I'm not Carrie. I'm a horrible monster who has replaced her. Sure, there's bits of the old me left in this beast but... the old me would never resort to cutting herself with a sewing needle first. I hate myself. Why am I like this? I have no reason to be....

More butterflies. Need more butterflies.

Calm.... calm down. New blue butterfly with "You can do it" written nearby. Determination is this new butterfly's name.

Edit:There is Determination. I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to bring the image down here. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment