Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Don't Know Why

Dodododo. I'm an idiot. What else is really new?

I had the chance to tell you... but I blew it. Of course. You asked, concerned, why there was a butterfly on my wrist because you had read Six Billion Secrets and saw it was about cutting.

I laughed it off, showed my wrists and said "No, I don't do that"

Now I'm sitting here wishing I did tell you, so somebody here could know. I don't want any attention by telling everyone. That's dumb. I just want you to know because I trust you.. but I don't trust myself. And I'm so... hot and cold. I want help, but then I don't. I want me friends to know, but then I want it to be my little secret

That butterfly that looked like a band-aid, on my wrist,had to be washed away....

In other news, I miss ATL already. They need to come back ASAP. Post concert depression, as Jazz put it. Yeah, I'm definitely feeling it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment