Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Plans...

Are starting to form inside my head. I need to accept the fact that I need help, and push away this shame and guilt that I feel. I was going to tell you today actually, but after stalking your Formspring account I realized that it wouldn't be good. You're one of my closest friends and all.. but.. I just don't think you can handle this. People seem to be pissing you off and I don't want that. So instead, I have plans to hang out with another friend who use to do the same thing tomorrow, so maybe it'll be easier to... to well, tell someone I guess. I'm scared just thinking about it.

Also, parents are weird. My mom thinks I have an eating disorder? How does she see something that doesn't exist, but meanwhile, can't see past my mask? Who am I kidding? She probably does know something is wrong. All she ever mentions is how I'm online a lot. It's because I'm talking to someone(s) who try and help me with my fucked up ways.

Sigh. I want chocolate. And baseball soon. No games last week. Four this upcoming week. Another sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment