I hate being tugged in two directions.
The one side, that tells me to stay strong, to not add more scars to my body. This one side is constantly around, telling me to keep hope and strength and keep fighting the inner demons.
The other side, the evil one, tells me to give in. That I’m worthless. Whenever this side comes around, it usually wins. I’m too weak to fight back against the bad side.
These two sides battle each other, causing me to suffer until I give in. I’ve never fully beaten the evil side, and I’m afraid I never will. I know it will be a constant, lifelong battle, but I’m already too tired and too weak to fight against it.
Here’s to another battle lose, it definitely won’t be the last.
I don't want help but I need it.
Back to Day 0
No comments:
Post a Comment