Dear Christina and Victoria,
I'm sorry I am a bad sibling. You two are constantly getting yelled at for a messy room, yet mine is worse. It's a disaster. And mom is only yelling at you two. I'm sorry. I feel like this is my fault, because it is. I feel horrible, like I've done something wrong.
And I can't deal with it. I wish I could cry but I can't. So, instead I take lots of medication and mix it all together, hoping to find the concoction to make me feel better. Nothing compares to hurting myself though. Nothing.
You guys are so much stronger than me. Remember that.
Love, Debora
I can feel a certain tightness in my chest and it's scaring me. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to force myself to breath but I can't. It's making me freak out and there's only one thing I can do, and that's hurting myself. Because I'm a horrible, weak person.
No comments:
Post a Comment