Nobody wins when everyone's losing;
Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy
Monday, July 4, 2011
INSANITY
I really don't care if I'm insane. Not really a shock anyway. Frankly I don't even care if my thigh just becomes irritated pink skin and scars. I'm not sad, I'm not mad. All I need is a release and that is how I get it. To most, it isn't normal and if some people found out I'd probably be labeled insane. (again, don't care) But for me, this is normal. I need to do it to feel normal. It calms me down, and other times it fuels my insanity. But that's okay. As long as I avoid people, then it is all good. Looking back, I don't know why I even tried to stop. I was so stupid and naive thinking that I could easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment