Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stress?

My anxiousness has seemed to calm down recently. Today, in planning aka class where 95% of my stress comes from, we had a girl come in and talk about jobs. At the beginning of class, I could feel my worry increase, as I had no idea where to even start. What solved it? A simple quiz.

That quiz basically said a bunch of small details, and asked whether I very disliked, disliked, neutral, like or very liked all these things, then matched me up to potential jobs. In the end, I had 32 listed and most of them were flukes (All of them were low paying, or weren't just meant for me. Like a singer or custodian. Like, really?) The highlight was writing was #4 <3 I can do something I love and go to college. I don't even care if it's lowpaying. It's such a broad subject that I can look into, like maybe writing for a newspaper and then in any freetime I can write my own stuff. Another thing I got was proofreader. That I could do too. Then, the curve ball was a whole bunch of different kinds of therapists/psychologists. They make a lot of money but the work is stressful as fuck. So, now I've got it narrowed down to two main fields and life seems easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment