Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Juice

I feel like I haven't written one of these blogs in forever. So I'm going to now.

It's so sunny out! And not cold! The past few days have been nothing but sun, a bit cool, but today is perfect. I was volunteering outside and I was just in a long sleeved shirt (but I was drinking Timmie's before sooo does that make it faulty?)

No baseball tonight. Since I don't plan on coaching the AA team, lazy night for me. Woo? Possibly. I'll probably be bored like I am right now and just go on a big music spree. Or go hang out. Whatever works.

SOTB-Famous For Nothign by Simple Plan

My life's a show, I'm getting paid, cause I'm famous for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment