Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Do you want fries with that shake?"

Who the fuck says that to their daughter? Aren't mothers suppose to provide CARE and SUPPORT to their daughters? Apparently not. I have been trying to lose weight. I've been trying my best, and you know that. My self esteem isn't all that great in the first place and you just had to push it into non existent. I try to look my best, to wear flattering clothes and make sure my makeup looks nice and my hair isn't a mess. I figured you meant that phrase as in my hips are swaying around obnoxiously, but it was obvious with that cynical look you gave me.. my mom thinks I'm fat.

Well, you know what mom? If you want a fucked up daughter starving herself to be a weight I can't obtain, then fine. You want to deal with the emotional stress? And then blame me some more? Go right ahead then. Stop looking down on the world like you're better. Cause you're not. Would you like a reality check? Cause I think you do

No comments:

Post a Comment