Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Friday, February 11, 2011

Disease Part 2

So, I like how I cough once, and my throat feels 10% better. Thank you Coughing Gods for taking mercy on me and my sore throat. (kinda)

I still feel like shit. I've already taken my limit of Advil for the day, and I feel like a drug addict with different conconctions of medical drugs I've been trying to help my throat/stomach/head. Maybe this is why I feel insane at the moment. Though functional. So normal I suppose, with sickness added.... still normal, just more severe. I don't know.

Random thoughts: The day when shots can be drinkable, I'll be the happiest girl on the planet. No more needles.

RUPPPP, song of the blog is below. Woot

1 comment:

  1. your blog is quite lovely. it's a wonder you don't have a billion comments on here. you are good at writing.

    ReplyDelete