Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

...sigh

I really enjoy having creepy ass dreams that involve the theme of an rpg, people I know and people... a person I would rather forget about.

I woke up scared. I never have creepy dreams like this, or if I do, it's usually forgotten. Anyway, it was like me and a few friends in some facility far away because we had 'issues' I don't know what kind it never got addressed. The creepy head master guy held a needle in his hand and I was freaking out, then it was Blaze. Which made me go wtf why is he doing this, and I tried asking but failed and then I got sedated. End of dream. It was short but terrifying either way

SOTB-I dunno. I feel like my head is gonna fall off especially since I'm dealing with baseball shit right now. So none today

No comments:

Post a Comment