Today just hasn't been good. I feel like I've gone... mental.
I don't know why I did that. It caused me to almost faint. I was laying on the bathroom floor with my pillow, trying to will myself not to succumb. The worst feeling ever. I was paper sheet white. I needed two cups of apple juice to raise my blood sugar, and I felt like I was gonna puke after.What did I do?
I cut my thigh. Intentionally.
I guess me and my fucked up mind wanted to see why/what/whatever happened when people do/did this. It's... horrible. I still feel sick. I honestly don't get how people can do this, everyday or whenever they do. Maybe I just don't understand.. (or had an adrenaline rush. Idk)
But what I do understand is there will always be a scar on my thigh for my stupidity. Thanks fucked up mind of Carrie. Now I'll never be able to look there again. Unless I want a reminder of how much of a fucking idiot I am.
Why... why am I such a fail?
No comments:
Post a Comment