Surprisingly, it was pretty good this year. I got some surprising presents this year, which was nice because I wasn't expecting it. A family friend came over for a couple hours and then came the dinner ♥ Oh man did I ever gorge. Tomorrow's Boxing Day, and I'm 100% I'm going to skip out on that hectic shopping day.
I can't believe 2010 is almost over. The year's gone by.. so quick, but so slow. It seems like years since him and I were a 'thing', if you call it that, but in reality it's only coming up to four months in January. It's been almost a year since the gang has been together but it feels like I've known them for my entire life.
January baseball warmups start up. But for the first time, I'm not going to be the one doing it. I'll be running it. And I'm stoked.
2010, you were a year full of memories, both good, bad, great and horrible. I'm looking forward to 2011 though. My year. I'm going to make it my year
RUP
No comments:
Post a Comment