Yesterday my family finally got around to tree decorating. It's always the last thing to get done besides wrapping presents.
12 Days until 2010 finishes and it's a new year.A lot has happened this year. It's so weird to think that on January 23rd, it'll be about a year since we've all been a gang. Feels like... a lifetime. ♥
I'm hopeful that it's going to be a good year. A fresh start. I already have my New Year's Resolution in mind... getting over you. I think I'm on the right path now. And I have no clue what my future holds or what 2011 will bring, but.. this is the year. The year of total clean and fresh start. Funny how in my 19 years of life, this New Years is the most important to me.
I'm not torn, I'm just getting it together
RUP
No comments:
Post a Comment