Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Monday, November 8, 2010

I Want You To Mean It

Future note to my friends:

When asking for new songs, put a limit on how many suggestions.

Last weekend, my friend asked me to give her new songs from my iTunes cause, well, she wanted songs. And I gave her songs. 140 song suggestions, and she chose 108 of them. Win. This makes me happy for no real good reason.

I'm doing something right for the world. I'm going to make a box full of needed supplies for a kid in a third world country. I felt like somebody was proud of me for once, because I wasn't prompted to do something good for the world. It feels so nice ♥

I want baseball to start soon. I miss it so much.

I want you to mean it and not lie anymore. Please.

RUPPP

Post RUP: The acoustic version of Jasey Rae gives me good shivers ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment