It's been a long day. I'm not even going to lie. Woke up this morning and having to clean is never a good thing, especially when both parents accuse you of moving too slow and trying to piss them off. Lovely right? And I'm suppose to be thankful for THAT?! Sure I sound like an immature brat but.. for some reason I just started to cry. It was like I had a breakdown of tears or something. I couldn't stop crying for an hour. I just sat down on the floor of my room listening to music. Thankfully it ended on a better note with a delicious dinner and desert. Mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, cream corn and some pumpkin pie for desert... amazing.
I took matters into my own hands yesterday. After one month and six days of not talking, we did. And it's like a huge weight has been removed from my shoulders. I'm glad to be starting fresh as friends. Because, I did miss you. And yeah, you did fuck things up but I don't think going cold turkey ignoring you was ever the best thing.
ruppppp
No comments:
Post a Comment