For everything why don't you?
It's not my fault nobody is hiring people. It's not my fault I don't want to. It's not my fault that it is messy all the time. Even though it's hard to believe, NOT EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT! Wow! Can you believe it?! Yeah, well start believing it.
It's unjust. I may be whining but revoking everything I hold dearly to me? The computer holds music. My best friends. And I'm sick and tired of it. Being blamed. Being put down. Being basically told I'm on the verge of being fat. Thanks. Love you too.
Maybe free candy will help. Maybe. Or how about the Rangers winning a game? That might too.
It's unjust. I may be whining but revoking everything I hold dearly to me? The computer holds music. My best friends. And I'm sick and tired of it. Being blamed. Being put down. Being basically told I'm on the verge of being fat. Thanks. Love you too.
Maybe free candy will help. Maybe. Or how about the Rangers winning a game? That might too.
No comments:
Post a Comment