I learned a new scale on the bass today. I'd like to say I'm coming along well.
Nothing interesting has been going on. I don't even know why I'm bothering to blog but, eh, why not? I have come to the conclusion that I desire a new pair of shoes. I'm pretty sure they are slippers but they are legitly the comfiest shoes EVER.
Now I am actually taking the time to find new music on Youtube with my Sharpie(purple of course) and Post It notes nearby. It's all I seem to be doing lately.
Jam packed weekend ahead. Tomorrow is practice and dental for the first time in... oh jeez forever? I hate dentists. They honestly scare the shit outta me. Thursday is volunteering for the concession at baseball and Friday first game! Wow.
LRUP(LongRandomUnneededPost)
Now I am actually taking the time to find new music on Youtube with my Sharpie(purple of course) and Post It notes nearby. It's all I seem to be doing lately.
Jam packed weekend ahead. Tomorrow is practice and dental for the first time in... oh jeez forever? I hate dentists. They honestly scare the shit outta me. Thursday is volunteering for the concession at baseball and Friday first game! Wow.
LRUP(LongRandomUnneededPost)
No comments:
Post a Comment