Got lost today. Transit is confusing as hell. It's what I get for venturing out of my house. Seriously. My friend and I had to keep asking which bus to take to make it there and back from the mall. On the plus side, bus drivers are really nice people when they don't make you pay (:
- Got on wrong bus, it stopped for half an hour. Plus side the driver didn't make us pay again
- Got off safely. Went to mall
- Came to the bus at the wrong time, took wrong bus
- Ended up lost and confused
- Bus came by and told us to get in for free to get to the bus ride for our town
- MADE IT ALIVE o:
Pretty much sums up the adventure. I bought a new pair of jeans but that's not as interesting as getting lost me thinks.
You got a big mouth, and you shoulda shut it. Yeah, you shoulda shut it in the first place
No comments:
Post a Comment