Nobody wins when everyone's losing;

Debora. Canadian. 15. Music lover. I am my own worst enemy

Friday, August 6, 2010

So I realize...

I pretty much fail. So much for this being an every day thing. But you know, nothing interesting is ever going on. Something... big, and the aftermath... is nothing. There's gotta be a consequence somewhere.

Words have been like a knife lately. Inflicting pain everywhere. It's... the stabbing truth. Yes, it hurts. But is it needed? I mean... how many times does a person need to be told what's wrong with them? Their flaws? Why can't we focus on the good of people? What they bring to this world is a treasure in some way. Everyone has one. It's why we as humans are special.

Guesss I'm sorta rambling right now. Mentally... I'm not here. But when am I ever?

Oh well. RUP

No comments:

Post a Comment